Choose your language

Thursday 20 November 2014

MY LOVE TO YOU



O my comrades, friends and allies!
Here I come your path again.
I still have this huge soulful hug.
Definitely, my bag of smiles is full as well.
I am yet happy that upon you I call again.


My heart greets your heart.
My mind has not been able to forget you.
As my words defy my yearning for secrecy.
So then let me tell you about today.

O body of my comrades, friends and allies!
Borrow me these minds and hearts for just a while.
With them I would love to have a talk.
Yes! It shall be brief and straight too.

Listen to me you who have ears.
Watch you bearers of eyes.
And if you can smell this that is good also.

The old man walked extremely slowly in difficulty today.
That lady is so sick she cannot utter a word now.
That rich man now begs by the streets.

Are you with me o you!
Pay attention to each of my words.
Listen, watch, smell and feel as much as you can.
Up and down she goes for time is no more her pal
And wait...just wait...wait just a little more...
He died! He did! He finally did die!

Perhaps I should stop or may be go forever on with my tales.
For what has been said have been said.
What will be said are many and yet to come

O body of my comrades, friends and allies!
Take you back your minds and hearts.
For my talk with them suddenly has ended.
Were they to think, reflect and ponder!
That I wish, pray and hope.
For life is a miracle and a parable to unravel

Make a choice whilst my gratitude to you I show.
O my comrades, friends and allies!
This is indeed my love to you which I show.

RMRS (Muharram, 1436)
www.rubabawords.blogspot.com

9 comments:

  1. Your thought process is impeccably awe-inspiring just as the lucidity with which you ink/(type) these marvelous pieces is worth emulating. May Allah bless you and the owner of the womb that held you for that formative months and brought you forth to this world as well as all those who have contributed in shaping your life to what you are today. You are a gem. Allah yubaarik feeki wa jazaakillahu khairan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is for those who think and ponder over. Marvelous. Sister keep it up.
    May the Almighty Allah guide you

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love rubaba tarannum from shsmc....although my wife lives just across her room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love you Rubaba you are my lifeline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who could this be?

    ReplyDelete